Why choose The Night Yard?
Your wedding planning journey starts at The Night Yard. Not only do our professional team ensure your wedding day runs smoothly, they will guide your wedding planning in the months leading up to your special day.
Meet the Team
Our friendly and experienced team is on hand to handle all your questions and requests, no matter how big or small.
Bar & Events Manager
Wedding & Events Coordinator
Hover to find out more!
Dating back to 1898, the historic Night Yard was once a brick built cattle shelter. Retaining its original charm and history, the new addition of a stunning glasshouse and courtyard makes for the perfect Kentish venue.
Night or day, rain or shine, the Night Yard is a picturesque and flexible venue. Perfectly lit for long summer nights or cosy winter afternoons, your wedding will have a unique Night Yard charm.
- Wooden folding ceremony chairs
- Chiavari chairs with cream seat pads
- Overnight storage of wedding memorabilia
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Indoor & outdoor plug sockets
- List of hand-picked caterers (costs apply)
- No charge for hosting wedding ceremony (separate Kent County Council fees will apply)
- Exclusive use of the venue from the start to end of the hire period
- Pre-wedding & on the day coordination from our experienced team
Explore the Venue
See the venue in action!
The Night Yard takes the drinks on your wedding day very seriously. We have a fully stocked bar, staffed by experienced bartenders, to ensure the drinks keep flowing!
We’ve chosen some awesome catering suppliers who can offer you a variety of food options to match your preferences and budget.
Since we have a great relationship with these fantastic caterers, they’re the only ones you can use for your big day.
No.54 Vintage Tea
No.54 Vintage Tea
You and your guests can find all the information you need, from nearby accommodations to taxi services and more.