A Night Yard Wedding
We always remember it’s your day!
When booking your day at The Night Yard, all we ask is that you book one of our carefully selected handpicked catering suppliers and make your drinks selection from a list of packages provided by our in-house bar.
The flexibility we offer opens up great opportunities for you to do your thing; from vintage ice-cream vans to garden games, you can even bring your pets…
Our wedding prices are quoted for up to 140 guests for a seated meal with space for a further 100 evening guests, although our ethos of being flexible stretches to our numbers as we can provide bespoke quotes for couples on request.
The Night Yard Team are here to guide you as you plan your special day.
In order that you can fully appreciate what our amazing venue has to offer, please do get in touch to arrange a private viewing!
An aerial view of The Night Yard showcasing our spectacular Glasshouse
Picture credit: David Frazer – Cloudcam UAV
The venue offers lots of different spaces whilst still keeping your guests together.
The Gallery has wooden flooring and a vaulted beamed ceiling which has large French doors throughout. This links to our toilet facilities. Our rustic undercover bar has direct access to The Gallery which sits adjacent to our vintage ‘chill out’ corner. Our fabulous Glasshouse stands proud on the lawn meaning you no longer have to worry about the classic British weather.
The grass courtyard surrounded by the cloistered barn provides a great area for the ceremony followed by a drinks reception and canapes. The great thing about The Night Yard is that once your guests have arrived, you can close the doors and you have your own exclusive and private space. This makes it a fantastic option for weddings and events, particularly when children are attending.
- Exclusive use of the venue from 09:00am on the day of your event until the time as specified in your Confirmation of Booking email. Friday and Saturday dates have access until 11:30pm and midweek dates have access until 11:00pm
- Accommodate receptions up to 240 people (140 day guests and an additional 100 evening guests). We also offer bespoke packages for larger weddings
- Onsite Venue Coordination
- Choice of two designated ceremony areas (Under the Eaves and The Glasshouse)
- The Gallery
- Toilet and cloakroom facilities
- The Snug
- Vintage ‘chill out’ corner
- Fully staffed, stocked and licensed bar
- Fully licensed wedding venue
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Stunning Glasshouse with festoon lighting, oak flooring, dimmable bespoke lighting with room for formal dining for up to 140 guests
- 12 variegated decorative trees in rustic wooden baskets
- Vintage cake table
- 6ft round tables and 6ft x 3ft trestle tables available
- Lime wash Chiavari chairs with velvet cream seat pads
- Wooden folding ceremony chairs
- Outdoor seating
- Grass courtyard
- Great photographic opportunities with Bertie our vintage tractor and in the apple orchards
- Overnight storage facilities
- Car parking for up to 80 cars
- Indoor and outdoor power sockets
- Fantastic sound system throughout the venue
- Wireless microphone for speeches is available on request
- Well behaved pets welcome at the owners responsibility
- We do not charge extra for holding your ceremony at The Night Yard (KCC costs apply)
- The venue hire charge includes a pre-wedding meeting and venue coordination on the day.